Welcome to the home for my online thoughts, professional work & projects as they slowly develop. Look around and reach out if you have any questions or want to connect. Just don’t mess up the place…
…new year coming…new projects to follow!…soon…promise!
Thinking in Public Blog
Many thoughts occur to me. Instead of hoarding them and exacerbating informational indigestion, I will share them here.
- Relationships aren’t fairWe often expect things to be fair in relationships. We may not consciously frame it this way, but people quite often think of it as if we do something that… Continue reading Relationships aren’t fair
- Failure of AwarenessWe tend to focus most on our strengths and things within our awareness. Whatever is the most developed part of ourselves tends to lead our experience through life. E.g. Someone… Continue reading Failure of Awareness
- Getting to Completion with “Topic Lock”Choices are hard, yet seductive. I like to “keep my options open”, but this usually ends up with me procrastinating and not getting things done. There are many things that… Continue reading Getting to Completion with “Topic Lock”
- What Makes Difficult Conversations DifficultSome conversations are much harder to have than others. I have quite a few books on communication and some specifically on difficult conversations, but I had not quite thought of… Continue reading What Makes Difficult Conversations Difficult
- The Sounds of My YouthStar Wars occupied most of my childhood. The original film was released when I was 5 years old and, after seeing that, Luke Skywalker, tie fighters and Wookies consumed the… Continue reading The Sounds of My Youth
- A Little Bit of Structure Helps the Day Run SmoothlyIf you find your motivation is lacking these days and are beating yourself up about it, consider a few of these ideas.
- The Great Thumping Mystery Solved!The other day I finally solved a mystery that has been plaguing me for weeks. I had not lost sleep over it, but it was starting to feel like a… Continue reading The Great Thumping Mystery Solved!
- A Comics Podcast to Pass the TimeYou may have a bit more time on your hands these days. If you are looking for something to do – and if you like superheroes or comics (and why… Continue reading A Comics Podcast to Pass the Time
- Easy Side-by-Side Windows in Windows 10I have never liked messing around with my carefully curated windows in Windows 10. Like many things in my life, I have spent time getting them just the way I… Continue reading Easy Side-by-Side Windows in Windows 10